Brunswick County North Carolina is strategically located in the Myrtle Beach MSA between lively Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and historic Wilmington, North Carolina, offering a broad variety of resources and amenities and livability that appeals to people of all ages, tastes and stages of life and career.
- North Carolina has ranked #1 in Site Selection Magazine’s Annual Business Climate Rankings nine times in ten years
- North Carolina was ranked #2 in Best State for Business in 2010 Chief Executive Magazine’s annual survey
- Wilmington, NC was ranked by Bloomberg Business Week as ‘The #7 Most Fun, Affordable City’
- Wilmington was included in the RelocateAmerica’s Top 100 Places and by Forbes as one of the 15 Best Places in the Country for Business and Careers
- Outdoor recreational attractions are unbeatable, offering a temperate climate for year-round play on any of the 39 signature golf courses in Brunswick County with 100 more nearby, 45 miles of Atlantic beaches and an avid hunting community making the perfect fit for any company serving the shooting and sporting consumer