- The Leland Industrial Park is a total of 630 acres zoned Heavy Industrial
- Excellent transportation system with Interstate 140 (2016 completion) adjacent to the northern boundary of the park, which connects Brunswick County to Interstate 40 north of Wilmington
- Potential for Interstate visibility from the northern edge of the park
- CSX rail adjacent to the site with CSX Transportation Davis Yard providing freight transportation and serving as the base for switching operations
- Wilmington International Airport is 15 minutes from the site
- Brunswick Community College Leland Center is a 26,000 square foot industrial training center with two computer labs, an information highway room, a computerized basic skills lab, classrooms, multipurpose meeting rooms, an industrial maintenance lab and industrial production bays
- Located in Foreign Trade Zone 214, this site is an Ideal location for At-Port Assembly Manufacturing or Distribution
A full marketing package for the Leland Industrial Park is available for download here.